The United States President, also known as POTUS, holds the highest position in both the government and state of the country. They are responsible for overseeing the executive branch of the federal government and serve as the commander-in-chief of the United States Armed Forces. The President can be addressed informally as “Mr. President” or formally as “The Honorable” and is also referred to as “His Excellency” in diplomatic settings. The President is appointed through the Electoral College or by succeeding the Vice President. The salary of the President is 400,000 United States dollars per year.
Current President Joe Biden belongs to the Democratic Party and previously held the position of Vice President as the 47th from 2009 to 2017 under the Obama administration. Joseph Biden has been a prominent figure in American politics, representing Delaware in the United States Senate for 36 years, from 1973 to 2009. In this article, we have provided contact details of President of United States, including Contact Details, Phone Number, Email Address, and More. So, let’s see!
President of the United States Important Addresses
The White House is located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500, and serves as the mailing address for the American President’s office as well as their residence. If you have any complaints, suggestions, or feedback, you can write to the same address mentioned above.
- Mailing Address: The White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500
- American President Office Address: As Above
- Residence Address: As Above
- Complaint, Suggestions, and Feedback by Writing (Address): As Above
US President Important Contact Numbers
The important phone numbers and contact numbers are given below:
- Phone Number (Comments): 202-456-1111
- American President Contact Number (Switchboard): 202-456-1414
- President of United States Phone Number (TTY/TTD, Comments): 202-456-6213
- President of United States Phone Number (TTY/TTD, Visitor’s Office): 202-456-2121
United States President Email Address and Official Website
- Send Message (No Direct Email): https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
- American President Email ID: As Above (Contact Form)
How to Send Your Letter to the President of the US
If you would like to send a letter to the President of the United States, you can do so through the following steps:
1. Address the envelope: Write the mailing address on the envelope with the recipient’s name and title, such as “President Joe Biden, The White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500.”
2. Write your letter: Type or write your letter using a respectful tone and formal language. Clearly state your message, concerns, or opinions in a concise and respectful manner. You may want to keep your letter to one page to ensure it is read.
Donald Trump Email Address and Mailing Address
Barack Obama Phone Number, Office Address