UPS Customer Service Phone Number, Complaint Phone Number and More details given here. UPS is one of the largest private employers in the United States with employees more than 335,000. They operates in various states and major destinations in the United States of America. It’s a popular shipping courier agency to ship products and parcel to more than 220 countries worldwide.
So, let’s see contact details of UPS, including Customer Service Phone Number, Complaint Phone Number and More.
UPS Customer Service Phone Number, Complaint Phone Number and More
UPS Office Address
- UPS Headquarters Address: 55 Glenlake Parkway NE, Atlanta, GA 30328, United States
- UPS Corporate Address: As Above
Important UPS Contact Numbers
- UPS Headquarters Phone Number: 1-800-PICK-UPS
- UPS Worldwide Corporate Office Number: As Above
- UPS Customer Service Number: 1-888-742-5877
- UPS Customer Care Phone Number: As Above
- UPS International Shipping Customer Service Number: 1-800-782-7892
- TTY/TDD Access for Hearing Impaired: 1-800-833-0056
- International Import/Export Services: 800-782-7892
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions: 800-742-5727
- Less than truckload (more than 150 lbs): 800-333-7400
- Truckload (more than 12,000 lbs): 888-682-4652
- Air Freight (more than 150 lbs): 800-443-6379
- Ocean Freight: 800-350-8440
Social Media Presence of UPS
- Facebook Verified Account / Page: http://www.facebook.com/ups
- Twitter Verified Account / Handle: https://twitter.com/UPS
- Instagram Verified Account / Page: Not available
- YouTube Verified Channel: https://www.youtube.com/ups
- LinkedIn Verified Account / Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ups
It’s a popular shipping, logistics, and parcel service company in USA. They offers services to almost all states and destinations and ships parcels to about 220 countries worldwide.
UPS has presence in major cities, towns, and locations. Some of the popular cities and destinations are, New York City, Washington DC, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Houston, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Diego, San Antonio, Austin, San Jose, Jacksonville, Columbus, San Francisco, Dallas, Indianapolis, Denver, Seattle, Fort Worth, and many other locations.
UPS popular shipping destinations are Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, New Zealand, Portugal, Poland, Luxembourg, Monaco, China, Hong Kong, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, and other.
Read Also: FedEx Customer Service Phone Number
Article Title: UPS Customer Service Phone Number, Complaint Phone Number and More
Article first published on July 22, 2018.